We are all familiar with the term chakra but what does it really mean, why should we care, How can it be useful to my health, beauty and mindset ?
A simple overview
Chakras are the energy centers of the body. They are located in the astral body along the spine, starting at the base of the spine and running upwards to the crown of the head. I know it sounds very Star Trek. The Chakras coincide with a gland in the physical body and each radiate a specific color and energy. Since each chakra relates to specific spiritual, emotional, psychological and physical aspects of our being, it is said that the blockage of the chakras can lead to physical, psychological and emotional disorders. The awareness and the balancing of these energy centers on the other hand is believed to lead to well-being and good health. Now that is something you can sign me up for.
Let’s have a quick look at the chakras and their color correspondence and their benefits.
Chakras vary, some say that chakras are like whirling discs, some believe chakras are like flowers hanging from the spine, some think that chakras are like ice cream cones, it all sounds magical to me. Whatever the case is I like the idea that we can control our energy fields and radiance.
- Chakra 1 - Root Chakra | Muladhara – Red Color, Spirituality
- Chakra 2 - Sacral Chakra | Svadhishthana – Orange Color, Awareness
Chakra 3 - Solar Plexus Chakra | Manipura – Yellow, Color, Communication
- Chakra 4 - Heart Chakra | Anahata – Green Color, Love , Healing
- Chakra 5 - Throat Chakra | Vishuddha – Light Blue / Turquoise Color, Wisdom Power
- Chakra 6 - Third Eye Chakra | Ajna – Indigo Color, Sexuality, Creativity
- Chakra 7 - Crown Chakra | Sahasrara – Violet or White Color, Basic trust
How to balance or awaken your seven Chakras
Chakras react to a certain frequency and can be affected by thought patterns, diet, lifestyle, Each chakra has a particular frequency and the trick is to keep them clear and in check.
A few tools to keep you unblocked :
- Meditation: Meditation helps to clear the mind and remove negativity and bring you back to a neutral mind.
- Breathwork or breathing techniques that help restore prana to its natural state.
- Diet: One of the main reasons for imbalance in chakras is an imbalance of the five elements in the body. A balanced diet helps to bring balance in the elements of the body.
- Exercise: The body is meant to move, this helps stimulate chakras and help bring the energy back to it’s natural order.
Our body is an amazing machine that is always trying to serve us. All it takes is a little awareness and some discipline. Unblock me please.
You know that sense of peace you have when you feel grounded, stable, positive about life, nothing could be better for your immune system and well being.
Nothing could be better for your mindset. When you feel good, you feel more sexy and confident and ready to take on all those amazing projects . I for one am convinced , anything that can help in these trying times is an immunity bonus. Let’s get going you Aurora awaits you .